quarter life catharsis

Friday, March 09, 2007

Hibernation...

That's the best word I'd use to describe the state my blog is in. This has been the busiest season of my life...even busier than grad school. Unfortunately, even though I want to share with others what is going on and what I'm thinking, I either a) don't have the time to regularly update this, or b) don't have the energy. Reason "b" is usually the main reason, though. For the two people per month that still check this...I applaud your persistance, and appreciate your patience as I ponder whether to throw in the old blogging towel...or give it another try one day soon. Hope everyone's doin well.

-Ben
Posted by Ben at 10:26 PM

2 Comments:

I am one of the two, and I think you should give it another try, when you have the chance. We all have been a bit, uh, lax lately with blogging, and that is probably because we all have so much going. But I do think it is a good thing. Don't give up on it unless you really want to.
Blogger joel, at March 11, 2007 10:36 PM  
Hey Happy Birthday! I can't get on facebook at work, and noticed yesterday that it was your birthday! Hope it's a good one!
Blogger Courtney, at March 21, 2007 1:08 PM  

Add a comment